Given my latest post about having to choose carefully where we spend our time, I thought it would be nice to start a Now Page.
I’m living in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. This is what I’m currently focused on:
- Building Crew with the great team there. Right now I’m focused on data, finance and analysis. With some light coding, writing and whatever-needs-to-be-done’ing.
- Tech projects focused around giving back. I’m preparing to release this site’s theme for free, then I will get the happiness tracking site I created, Nine Today, opened back up with some modifications.
- Doing research. I’m reading about a lot of different areas, specifically marketing and data analysis, trying to figure out where I want to push my skills next. And to become an ever-better generalist entrepreneur.
- Writing. I add to this site weekly. I also have a personal writing project.
- Finding balance. I’m putting more effort into my relationship, and finding non-work activities that I enjoy. I’ve got a car to do more quick trips. I’ve picked up a weekly sport — was badminton in the fall, and I will be trying hockey for the Winter.
- Sobriety. I’m one-year sober!
Last updated: January 1st, 2017
This page will update as these focus items change.